Shortly after the Meadows was opened in 1983, the Meadows Auxiliary was formed and since then has grown to well over 100 members! Throughout a typical year, the Auxiliary members provide over 10,000 hours of volunteering, donate items and supplies to residents, and host several large fundraisers where money raised is used to directly assist our residents.
Donating of your time and talents is an amazingly rewarding experience and we welcome you to join us! The Auxiliary meets bi-monthly on the 2nd Monday at 12 noon starting in January. Please RSVP to ensure your attendance. For more information or to become a member of our Auxiliary please contact Camille Fioti at (570) 675-8600 Ext. 195
- Alzheimer’s Support Group – Meets the first Thursday of every month at 10 am at Meadows Nursing & Rehab Center
- Spring EGGtravaganza – Held in March
At Meadows Nursing & Rehab Center
*Free community event including visits with the Easter Bunny, crafts, games, and fun!
- Meadows Annual Health Fair – Held in April
*Free community event featuring resources and screenings!
- Market on the Pond – held in June *Held around the pond on our beautiful Dallas PA Campus
- Meadows Car Show – held in August *Featuring the Hi-Lites Classic Car Club around the pond
- Fall Craft Fair – held in October (October 18, 2017) *At Meadows Nursing & Rehab Center
- Alzheimer’s Candlelight Vigil – held in October (October 10, 2017) *Sponsored by our Alzheimer’s Support Group held at Meadows Nursing & Rehab Center